We’re all just
rising to chimes
falling to clocks
Poetry Collaborations: OPEN
Hey, folks. If you’re a regular around here, you might have noticed a new page up there on the tool bar. I’d love to get some work going with other bloggers. I’m currently thinking anything from writing poems back and forth with either a certain topic or prompt to just featuring the work on our blogs in a steady sort of flow. If you’re interested and want to give it a go, see if the criteria below fits your interests and then post a message here and we can start hashing things out.
Things You Should Probably Know:
- I post normally 3 times a week but would consider adding an extra day just devoted to features
- Most of my writing is either sarcastic or down right silly
- I’d like to keep things light aka I’m not looking for any dark or sorrowful tones here
- I do like using imagery when I actually write seriously so this is also an option (but I wouldn’t get your hopes up)
- Alcohol + Me = A certainty (if this subject is touchy for you, probably should move along)
- I, in no way, will condone or affiliate with writing that can be taken as hate speech against ANY group
- I’m as chatty as a liquored-up lark so get ready for some communication
- I write because I love it and because I’m too lazy to pick up another hobby so let’s keep things fun
Alright, if you don’t have a problem with any of that above go ahead and post here and we can start talking and I look forwards for the opportunity to work with you!